People play an important role in keeping businesses alive so your health and safety as our customers must be monitored at all costs. We understand the concerns that comes with moving during this medical crisis, especially since there are lots of doubts and concerns all over the country while every state undergoes various lockdown measures and limitations to protect everyone from the increasing COVID-19 variants.
Local governments are now allowing domestic and cross-country moves as these are considered essential services. Can removalists work during lockdown? Yes, they already can! Although changes in the operation of moving companies should be noted.
Companies are also expected to abide by the health protocols established by the government and employ precautions because the health of the customers and employees is a top priority. Considering that removals involve moving places from time to time and from state to state, health precautions are necessary.
We’ve come up with this guide to inform you of the things that you must anticipate upon scheduling your relocation during this pandemic. Rest assured that we will clear up confusion and keep you updated in these trying times.
At this very moment, relocations are possible and free to operate…
The situation in the country is now changing as the restrictions began to lessen.
During the earlier days of lockdown, every time we switch our televisions on, there would always be news about the pandemic situation and government orders about the lockdown. The setup changes most of the time which adds to our worries about whether relocations are possible or not yet.
But don’t fret! We’ve got you covered and we will ensure that all aspects of your relocation will be convenient and smooth. Should an event emerge that may impact the move, we will inform you quickly and provide an immediate solution. You will also be receiving a COVID text message consecutively until the scheduled day for your relocation.
Note: If you have to make changes or cancel your relocation because of COVID-related reasons, we will not be charging any fees.
We have teams that reside outside of these areas but we also provide services in these locations since the government has allowed them. All of our workers who enter these areas undergo testing every three days for safety.
Our working teams:
Constantly communicating with our clients:
– We do not leave our customers behind, we update them via text message prior to the relocation just to ensure that everyone is aware of any cases to stop the virus from spreading.
– Box deliveries and collection services will not require any physical contact. We need to employ such a scheme to ensure safety for our customers and the driver, who needs to visit a lot of houses daily. He may deliver to the doorstep or an agreed location directly, but will not enter the premises.
– COVID vaccination shots: All staff is vaccinated to ensure that they are protected from contracting the virus and as protection when dealing with our customers as well.
– The majority of our staff already had their flu vaccination as well and may provide proof as well.
Other relevant information:
– Interstate relocations will be done by trains as a result of shutting cross-country borders. Rest assured we will inform our clients immediately upon receiving updates about the borders from the train authorities.
– Each truck undergoes disinfection processes before they depart our establishment and the process is carried out thrice every week.
Our request from our customers:
We will ask questions about your travel history. Have you traveled internationally, had contact with a known COVID-19 infected person, or manifested symptoms similar to COVID-19 symptoms? Inform us within 24 hours prior to the move so our team can determine what changes to make. We also request our clients to observe health and hygiene protocols as well.
Also, do note the following:
Please notify us of any violations. This information will be kept confidential and shared only with Upmove.